Sunday, August 30, 2009

Food with Faces

Even tho it's pretty much all I do these days, I never think to post stuff from work. Probably because once something finally makes it from concept all the way to finished, I generally never want to think about it again. But anyway, I was organizing stuff and realized I have make a pretty ridiculous amount of food with faces on, so here's some of that.
Foodbags! Michelle drew the burger, and I drew the fries, then speced them (picked materials & drew up the instructions for the factory as to how they should construct the bag, what size it is, what should be printed/embroidered/appliqued, etc etc.) I gave the fry bag a mini fry zipper pull. Very proud of myself that day.
My favorite pin ever. I try to work those little butt Xs into as much stuff as I can.
Little excited sauce buddy is my fav.
If I was popcorn, I don't know how happy I would be about exploding, but these dudes all seem pretty into it. Except for the ones whose faces seem to have exploded off of them... I love this dude. He has totally accepted his fate with a straight face and stoic heart.
Alls I have to say about this is NACHO PARTY!!!!!!

No comments: