Sunday, January 16, 2011

Art House Sketchbook Project pt1

Some pages from my Sketchbook Project. Which I managed to procrastinate until THE WEEK BEFORE IT WAS DUE. AAAHHHHHH. My Art House Coop page is over here:
http://arthousecoop.com/users/inguen
My theme was The View from Up Here, to which I added 'Looking Down into the Garden' so I could print out some of the pritty flower photos I've taken and fill up half the page with minimal effort. Also I rather like my pritty flower photos, so fuuuuck you.


That purple guy is basically me.


KEEPIN' IT CLASSY UNTIL ABOUT TWO PAGES IN.


What if you're planted next to another tree, who happens to be a real asshole? You're stuck there beside them forever and you can't kick their ass. I guess you pray for a lightning strike, but that's not terribly likely.


Now made with real leaves! I tried doing the iron-it-between-sheets-of-waxed-paper trick, but apparently I got some safety wax paper or someshit, b/c it would not melt.

Not much to say about this one, altho I do kinda like it.

Actually, those are hearts.

Self-loathing Daisy.

No comments: