Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kenshins New and Old!

Somewhere in college I read (well ok skimmed) the gigantic Kenshin epic, and of course found him to be SO adorable. How can you not? He's so tiny and polite and could seriously murder you and everyone you know if the need arose.
I remember doodling this in my comic class sketchbook in 04, I think. He's right, I never got the hang of comics as a medium for conveying anything other than dick jokes. Look, I enjoy a good dutch angle as much as the next person, but I think they cap out at about 30 degrees. '04. Kenshin, succumbing to the final stages of girl-hair. I must have had one of those terrible cream colored sketchbooks at some point. '04. And finally, some new sketches I did while watching clips on youtube this evening. He's still so damn cute.

1 comment:

Z. said...

Oh Kenshin... One of my cousins was so crazy about him, she even made a cosplay, ahaha. And I took a picture with her, I am going to try to find it and show it to you. It's a bit embarrassing, though.

And! I had no idea you had a thing for him. But I must admit I prefer comics with funny jokes about balls, nothing can beat that!