Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some more old sketches

2004 - Holy, I must not have paid any attention in any of my classes...I remember drawing all of this when I should have been learning about the Impressionist Era or someshit.

I actually wore one gigantic pirate earring for a couple months there. I have no idea why, other than I got it on sale for $5. I finally lost the thing when it my ear kicked it out in shame.

Tea slushies are pretty much the best idea in the universe, even more so if they're of the Long Island variety. Why this amazing beverage doesn't yet exist is beyond me. And Crystal Light ones don't count, so don't even suggest it.


I really like that bunny on the right. I feel like we could relate.


I love it when I come across drawings that are clearly not my style. I had literally just found a style I was happy with for the first time ever, and I was still trying to be something I clearly wasn't. WTF? I'm glad I grew out of that shit, more or less.

1 comment:

Z. said...

I love the idea of two vampires sharing a heart, haha.