Friday, January 23, 2009

Why am I Drawing Strawberry Shortcake Fanart?

I believe the official answer to that question was 'Because I'm Stupid." Regardless, at some point there I was really into SSC, for about 5 minutes. I never could get into it as a kid, altho I will admit, I really loved that the plastic mini-dolls were scented. I had one that was fucking pumpkin. That is some serious dedication to the art of making plastic smell like stuff. I think the two on the left are Peach or Apricots or something, and the other is Angel Cake, despite cake not actually, technically, being a fruit. Maybe she was the exchange student or something, I dunno. '04
IT'S A MYSTERY. '04

Dude, half the cast of SSC has bitchin' dreads. '04 I dunno, the whole deal still strikes me as weird, and that's not even getting into the Pieman guy. '08

No comments: