Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Misc stuff from misc years...

I guess this is all from 2004-05...ish? I think? I grabbed it off my website, which I've been neglecting with all my might since 06, so definitely before then.

Panty Pirate being serenaded by the Spiderman Chorus, which is like a Greek Chorus, except stupid.

I need to start drawin' the ol' HTDBs again. There's something about them I just can't help but enjoy.

PAGE OF HAMSTERS

Self-portrait I never finished because hey, finishing stuff is harrrrrrrd.

Just a random page of stuff.

Salty the Albino Candy Cane with the Heart that's Black Like Night was actually a last-last-last-no-effort-whatsoever Halloween costume. Basically, I had a pale pink obi, and it seemed reasonable to wrap it around white long johns and call it a costume.


This may well be my favorite drawing, ever.

No comments: