Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I feel like this is from 2004

I'm moving the sketchbook part of my site here, which means super old art! Also, holy shit embarrassing. I think this is around the time I decided I was going to learn to color stuff digitally. As you can see, this endeavour was met with limited success.

Unfinished self-portrait for something. I really like the sound effect 'hurf'.

The original Inguen mascot, this is pretty much a life drawing of an antique nightlight I own, but do not under any circumstances, use.
I've kind of always really liked deer and weird facial expressions.

I'd say I'm also pretty partial to brown.

Check out that default Photoshop brush action!


This is the only thing I've ever been able to make work in openCanvas. I love the idea of the program, and I love what other people seem to be able to do with it, but I seriously cannot make it obey me.

A piece of fanart I did for some webcomic that I sort of liked at some point. I can't remember what it was about, but I think this guy was an anthropomorphic lobster, which is pretty ballsy.

No comments: