Sunday, April 5, 2009

Since I'm organizing the 2006 folder...

I will post more things from days gone by! I'm not sure what I was doing in 06, although, from the looks of things, flashcards figured heavily into my daily life.

I found a deck of oversized vintage math cards at an antique store in Hopkins, MN with the vague idea that I'd eventually use them for something if they laid around in my apt for long enough. I'm a heavy subscriber to this theory, and the small shrines to random crap scattered throughout my house can attest.

Most of these were sold in the Pixelgirl Shop or on ebay. I have a few cards left, and they're hanging out near enough to my desk that I may just accidentally paint something on them in the near future.

Zooombie boooobs!! I really don't like zombies in general, but I have to admit, this made me laugh.

...Thought So.

I really like the Panty Pirate. I'm not sure why, but the idea of a big wad of goo with panties embedded in him sailing the seven seas just works for me.

Appealing!!!


Boobbears are very frowny creatures, for no reason in particular.

Blind Eye Bunny, which I *think* is a reference to Beatrix Potter's Benjamin Bunny...did Farmer MacGregor poke one of his eyes out? Maybe I am imagining things.


I can't remember if I ever gave the 'Playing Good' cat a name, come to think of it. I know that the bad shoulder kitty is Mali Auctor, and presumably the good one is Bonum Auctor, but no name for the actual cat. Oops.


And to cap it off, a rare smiley boobbear I painted for a friend. Aww!

2 comments:

Z. said...

And guess who is the lucky friend who owns that smiley, lovely boobbear? Huh?

"Appeal(ing)" and the "Zombie boobbear" have always been favourites of mine. We gotta team up and take over the toy industry, I'm telling you!

Jonathan Inguen said...

You have the only smiley boobbear ever!! Except the huggy little cutie sitting right by my monitor. :D