Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bad Idea

I actually forgot what I officially titled this, but I think that's probably pretty close. This one's for the And We All Fall Down show at Monkeyhouse in Silverlake. There were a couple little paintings I did for the show, too, but I forgot to photograph them. Nar.


Still not making any progress planning out my paintings! Yeah!


Attacking the canvas with spray paint seemed like a good place to start.

I was really set on using totally bad colors for the monsters, for some reason. Also, trying to draw on spray paint sucks. I couldn't find a grease pencil. As usual. I don't know where those things all go.

At this point my color sense kicked in and convinced me to use something a little more complimentary.

And that's it!

And the show was fucking amazing. Naturally I managed to not photograph half of it, as I am awesome.


No comments: